- What kind of data is collected?
- Information which you provide to UAB „Visrupos Servisas“, company code 304210383, registered at Vilniaus pl. 8, LT-94105 Klaipėda (further on – Service provider), via contact form in the Website, including name, e-mail, mobile phone number;
- Information about your computer, your visits and your Website usage, including your IP address, time and date of connection to the Website;
- Any other information which can be provided to us at any time while using our Website, our services and communication with us.
A cookie is an information which the internet server sends to the internet browser, which is saved by the internet browser. This information is sent to the internet service every time when the browser asks to open the Website from the server. This enables internet server to determine and observe the internet browser.
More information about the cookies that are being used in the Website can be found here::
|Cookie name||Cookie function||Data handling purposes||Moment of creation||Validity date|
User cookie choice setting
|_hjIncludedInSample||Hotjar||Analysis of user actions||With the beginning of the Website visit||Until the Website is closed|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz, __utmx,|
|Google analytics||Analysis of user visits||With the beginning of the Website visit||2 years, until the website is closed, 18 months|
|_ga, _gat, _gid, AMP_TOKEN, _gaexp||Google Analytics||Analysis of user visits for internet marketing, based on third party actions||With the beginning of the Website visit||2 years, until the website is closed, 1 day|
We use third party cookies in our Website, meaning that we are not the owner of these cookies, e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar. We collect these cookies in order to get statistical information about the usage of our Website and to use this behavioural data for internet marketing purposes.
In case you do not agree for the cookies to be used and/or would like to withdraw your agreement, please inform us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll find cookie settings here.
- Usage of your personal data
We can use your personal data:
- to provide you with an opportunity to use our Website and our services;
- to send messages and information to you, for communication with you;
- for marketing purposes;
- to send our news and other information which is related with our products and services which in our view might be beneficial for you via e-mail, post or any other means of communication (you can decline our right to send you this information at any time by sending us an e-mail or pressing a link at the bottom of the page stating that you do not want to receive direct marketing information.
- Personal data storage term
Your personal data (name, surname, e-mail) will be managed for 5 (five) years for direct marketing purposes from the last active actions that were performed in our Website (Website visit, registration and (or) any other actions in the Website).
- Data disclosure
- Required by law;
- In order to defend our rights and interests (including the disclosure of your data to third parties in order to collect the debts in case there are any.
- Protection of personal data
Your personal data will be managed in compliance with the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other requirements set by law. We enforce organizational and technical measures in order to ensure the protection of personal data from accidental or illicit deletion, changes, exposure, and any illegal usage.
Of course, the data transfer via the internet is not completely safe in general, therefore, we cannot guarantee safe data transfers via the Internet networks.
- Your consent and rights
You can send us a written request (via post, e-mail or in our office) to provide you with your information that is stored, which sources were used to collect the data, how it is managed and to which parties it was provided. We respond to such requests based on the requirements stated by law and will provide you with this information as soon as possible, not later than after 30 days from the time your request is received. Based on your request, we will provide this information via e-mail or post.
We will provide information which sources were used to collect your data, how it is managed and which parties received your information during the year free of charge once a year. If we have suspicions regarding the identity of the requester, we have a right to ask for a copy of a document which would provide evidence about the personal identity of a requester.
- Third party websites
You are responsible for providing correct, accurate and complete data. We are not responsible for any damages that you might experience due to the fact that the data that was provided by you was incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or if you do not inform us that your data has changed.
- Contact information
UAB „Visrupos Servisas“
Company code: 304210383
Address: Vilniaus pl. 8, LT-94105 Klaipėda
Mobile phone: +370 699 80003